|1. ||General |
|1.1 ||Money Pty Ltd ACN 626 094 773 trading as Money (‘we‘, ‘us‘, or ‘our‘) operates and maintains this website. |
|1.2 ||These terms and conditions (‘Terms‘) apply to your access and use of this website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to these Terms. |
|1.3 ||We may change these Terms at any time by publishing the changed Terms on this website. Changes will not operate retrospectively. |
|1.4 ||The law of Victoria, Australia exclusively governs these Terms. |
|2.1 ||This website contains information of a general nature. We do not promise that the contents of this website are accurate or up to date. We reserve the right to correct errors and make changes to this website or its contents at any time. |
|2.2 ||We may permit users of this website to add comments, or contribute other content (‘user-generated content’) to this website. We are not responsible for and do not approve or endorse, any user-generated content. |
|2.3 ||If you contribute user-generated content, you promise us that it is fair, reasonable, bona fide, and does not break any laws or infringe the legal rights of any person. |
|2.4 ||You indemnify us against any harm, loss, cost or expense we suffer arising from user-generated content you contribute. |
|2.5 ||We may delete or modify all or part of any user-generated content at any time at our sole discretion. |
|3.1 ||Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in this website and its contents belongs to us. |
|3.2 ||You may: |
- publish a link to this website;
- make a temporary copy of part or all of this website on your computer for the sole purpose of viewing it; and
- print a hardcopy of a whole page of this website as long as no part of the page (including any copyright notice) is edited, modified or deleted in any way.
|3.3 ||Unless permitted by law and subject to clause 4, you must not, without our prior written consent: |
- otherwise reproduce, adapt, store in a retrieval system, transmit, print, display, perform, publish, broadcast or create derivative works from any part of this website or its contents; or
- cause any part of this website or its contents to be framed or included in another website.
|4.1 ||Subject to clause 4.2, you may: |
- share any blog posts and articles published on this website on other websites or via social media websites or social media services; and
- share any other content on this website via social media if we provide you with the means for doing so, e.g. if we provide a hyperlink, button or other means of sharing it via social media.
|4.2 ||You may only share content from this website if you: |
- include a hyperlink to the original content on this website;
- do not claim, suggest or infer that the content belongs to anyone other than us; and
- do not commercialise it, e.g. by charging people to access it or including it in a paid publication.
|5.1 ||Money is a trade mark of Money. Other trademarks on this website are the property of our respective licensors. |
|5.2 ||You must not use any trade mark on this website without the prior written consent of the relevant owner. |
| ||This website may link to websites at other addresses. Unless stated otherwise: |
- we do not control, approve, endorse or sponsor any such websites or their content; and
- we do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of those websites or their content.
|7.1 ||Your access and use of this website is at your own risk. |
|7.2 ||The internet is not secure. Material passing over the internet may be intercepted, altered or corrupted in storage or transit. |
|7.3 ||We do not promise that this website: |
- is free from errors;
- will operate without interruption; or
- is free from anything which may damage your computer or data including viruses and malware.
|7.4 ||You should always ensure you have up-to-date antivirus and firewall security in place when using the internet. |
|7.5 ||We may at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, restrict, suspend or limit access to and use of this website. |
|8.1 ||The Australian Consumer Law sets out certain consumer rights and remedies that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms are subject to the ACL and do exclude, not restrict or modify them where it would be unlawful to do so. |
|8.2 ||Subject to clause 8.1 and to the fullest extent permitted by law: |
- this website and its contents (the ‘Service’) are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations of any kind;
- where any law implies a condition, warranty or guarantee into these Terms which cannot be excluded, our liability for breach of such a condition, warranty or guarantee will be limited to:
- the resupply of the Service; or
- the payment of the cost of resupply of the Service; and
- we exclude and you release us from all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising, including by negligence) arising from or in any way connected with this website, its contents or your use of them.
| ||If you breach these Terms, you must indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents, against all claims, demands, damages, costs, penalties and liabilities that we or any of them may incur as a direct or indirect consequence of your breach. |
|10.1 ||You do not need to disclose your identity to view this website, except in the case of locked areas, in which case you are required to log in. |
|10.2 ||We may require you to provide personal details, such as name and email address, in order to use some of the functionality on this website, e.g. in order to contribute user-generated content. We will not share your contact details with anyone else without your consent but you agree to us using your contact details to send you information that concerns or is relevant to this website or its contents. |
|12.1 ||We may use an Acceptable Use Policy (‘AUP‘) to regulate the operation of the website. |
|12.2 ||You must comply with any AUP. |
|12.3 ||If you do not comply with any AUP then we may suspend or terminate your access to the website. |
|13.1 ||Publication of email addresses on this website must not be taken as consent to receive commercial electronic messages. |
|13.3 ||If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. |